Technology Tools

 TECHNOLOGY TOOLS

Although I was hesitant towards the new sites and blogs we use in this class, I am glad that we are learning how to navigate new sites, other than Canvas. Now that I know how to create a blog, and will learn how to create a website later in this course, I am inspired to start a blog and or website for my own personal company, to reach a larger audience. A lot of times, we become too accustomed to our normal technology realm and forget that there are so many different options out there on the interweb. 

It is helpful to have announcements on the twitter page because so many people use the app! I might have to access my old account to follow and keep up through the Twitter account. I like how the textbook is split up by which readings need to be done during the week because it will be easier for me to follow and keep up with the readings. The image library will be good once we get into our readings and need photos to use for our blog posts. The bookmark folder add on is a great thing to know about! Once I created a folder for Epics of India, I went ahead and created a folder for each of my classes because I have always struggled to keep up with bookmark links, so this makes things a lot easier for me.

I think this online environment is different but in a good way. I think people will feel more comfortable using other websites by the end of the semester, which will enhance our knowledge for the future because as we know, technology is becoming more and more relevant in our everyday lives. I am not super tech-savvy, so I don't know any tips and tricks for browser extensions, but I look forward to reading other blog posts to learn more about what my laptop is capable of. So for now, I'll leave you with this photo of my favorite flower, an orchid.

"Orchid" by Santoshnc


Comments

Popular Posts