Thoughts on Class Assignments

 MY THOUGHTS ON EPICS OF INDIA COURSE SET UP 

When I began reading about some of the different assignments that we are required to complete this semester, I felt excited because the set up of this class is different from any other class I have ever taken. I like how we have the ability to complete an assignment early and choose to do whichever extra credit assignment we are interested in. 

I feel most intrigued by the project, where I will be using my creativity to create a storybook. I was inspired by a few previous students' storybooks and feel that it is the way I'd like to present my project. I have already started brainstorming some ideas for what my storybook topic will be, but we can get more into that next week!

I'm curious to see how the extra credit differs since there are so many different options. Since I am taking 18 hours of courses this semester, I hope that I will be able to complete all of them in order to finish a bit earlier! I have had classes where extra credit assignments can really impact your grade, but never had a class where extra credit allows you to finish the class early, which is great for everyone! I like the "check-in connect" idea because I think it is super important for us to keep in touch about our emotions and stress levels during these times. This is a depiction of how I'm feeling after the first week back at school:


Source: Stressed Meme

Comments

Popular Posts