Week 8 Comments and Feedback

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

The comments I receive from my classmates are uplifting and super helpful; I would give each comment 10/10. I look forward to logging in to my blog to read new comments each day because each one helps me improve the following posts. It is good to hear that my work is appreciated and it helps to know what the readers enjoy, so I can continue using specific writing techniques. 

I give feedback in a way that compliments and critiques the writer. I have found that starting with a few compliments helps transition into the critiques or clarifications on parts of the story I did not understand. That way, the comment is not too harsh and they understand that I am trying to help them by giving my honest advice. I also like challenging classmates by asking questions. 


I think looking through my classmates' blogs definitely helps me get to know each of their personalities better. For example, the types of stories they choose, or the layout of their blog gives me a good idea of who they are. I am super happy with how my introduction turned out and with the feedback I have recieved from it. I am honored to hear that my classmates are interested in my topic and that I chose a creative route because that was my goal. At this time, I will not be making any changes to my introduction and comment wall, but I may as the semester progresses. 



Quote by Andi McNair. Source: Blogspot.

I chose this photo because I think it is crucial to remember that we all experience failure at some point during life. It is in the way we react to these failures, to see achievements. 

Comments

Popular Posts