Week 8 Reading and Writing

Week 8 Reading and Writing

The reading assignments have been more difficult for me to keep up with as the weeks have progressed. I do not have a problem with writing stories, or coming up with ideas but getting started is the hardest part for me. It is hard for me to stick to my schedule that I originally planned at the beginning of the semester. 


I am happy with the overall setup of my blog and my project website. I think as my stories and posts progress, my website will look better and more "full". Although my website has a nice appearance, I think I need to do a better job with my writing by going more into depth with each topic. 


I think my biggest writing accomplishment for this class has been the story remake I wrote for "The Cunning Crane and the Crab", "Bear and Trout". I was able to combine my creative thoughts with my writing to form a story that I liked. I think the feedback I recieved in this story boosted my writing confidence and ability. I definitely think the formatting of my story notes has allowed me to connect my thoughts and factual parts of each story by connecting all of the characters and their separate roles. 


My favorite reading so far has been "The Cunning Crane and the Crab" because I liked the subtle hint of humor, relatability and imagination conveyed throughout the story. 


This is my favorite photo that I have posted thus far because I think it is a beautiful image. This is a picture that I would pick out in a store to hang in my home, specifically my living room. This photo also goes along with my favorite story "The Cunning Crane and the Crab", which is why I think I am so fond of it. 

Image Information: "Crane" from Flickr

Comments

Popular Posts